GT Cosmetics with its Founder and National Manager, Engr. Leonora B. Salvane envisions to give back to the community and contribute to the betterment of the society and for her, the better way to do this is to open a school that would promote Academic Excellence and Positive Values. Inaugurated recently, GT Bright Academy is an Educational Institution for Pre-schoolers and elementary pupils in time for the 2014-2015 school year in Liloan, Cebu.
GT Bright Academy, located along Gemelina st. Tayud, Liloan, Cebu
GT Bright Academy will have the best teaching staff, headed by school's Principal Cecilia Lamoste, Phd, who would mold every student’s intellect, enhance the pupils’ moral and spiritual values and produce academically excellent individuals in the future.
Pioneering GT Bright Academy students will only pay P50,000 per year until they finish Grade 6, regular tuition fee in all levels is uniformly pegged at P60,000 per year. Enrollment for school year 2014-2015 will be on a first-come-first-served basis since GT Bright Academy still only has 15 classrooms available.
- Fully Air-conditioned Preschoolers, Grade 1, and Grade 2 Classrooms
- Well ventilated 2nd Floor classrooms, equipped with electric fans.
- Carpeted rooms for Play Group (1-3 years old) and Nursery (3-5 years old)
- Limited number of students to 25 per classroom.
- Unique ID/Portal system where parents will be notified of their student's entry/exit at the same time through SMS.
- ID cards can also be used to purchase snacks and school supplies from the canteen
- Fully air-conditioned Chapel, Canteen, Library, Admin Building, Principal’s Office, Teachers lounge
- 2 school buses
- All rooms are equipped with motorized projectors.
- CCTV cameras in strategic areas of the campus
- Air-conditioned waiting room for parents where they can view their children’s activities in the Play Group, Nursery, and Kindergarten through a screen monitor.
VIPs who graced the GT Bright Academy Inauguration were Liloan Mayor Duke Frasco, DepEd’s Division Coordinator for Private Schools Mr. Isaiash Wagas, the Municipal Vice mayor, Members of the Municipal council, and other local government officials.
Another services offered by GT Bright Academy is Infant Care infants, 2 months to1 year and will prioritize working mothers who needs to go back to work after giving birth. Infants will be attended to by a Pediatrician, a nurse, and a baby sitter, and their needs: medical, vitamins, food, bath, etc. will be provided by GT Bright Academy.
GT Bright academy plans to open a Secondary level by 2015 and also plans to put up a Swimming Pool and a Gymnasium.